Friday, June 15, 2012

More Showers!

Have I mentioned how lucky I am?  I have some of the most fabulous friends ever.  Last week baby Dawson and I were showered twice!  Once in Tulsa and once in Choctaw (my hometown).  It makes me so giddy knowing all our friends and family are so excited for sweet Dawson to arrive!
My Cupcake Shower in Tulsa!  We decorated cute cupcakes, ate great food and sipped on wine, bubbly and lemonade of course for the pregos :)  Above are my AMAZING hostesses - Natalie, Britni, Sasha and Lindsay.
Sisters and Mom (Grammy)
I loved this dress.  You can get it HERE! So comfy!
My Cupcakes!  I was really impressed by some of my friends decorating skills!  All of the cupcakes looked fabulous after we were done :)
Hostesses at my Choctaw YaYa Shower!  These girls are life long friends:  Jackie who just had a baby girl Hadley, Nicole who has baby Wyatt due in July and Brooke who is getting married in October!  Much to celebrate in this group!
I loved the Bundt Cake!  They seem to be the popular thing these days!
Side shot!  Me and Mom - Grammy.  I also heart this dress!  My friend Allison wore it to a shower we went to the weekend before and I went out and snagged one for myself.  Get it HERE!

That's a wrap for these two!  Thanks again to everyone who came and to all of the beautiful and thoughtful hostesses!  Best friends in the world I tell ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment