Friday, June 22, 2012

Hospital Pics.

So I recently for the first time held up mine and Jack's hospital baby pictures together.  Some people tell us now that we kind of look alike.  What's funny is that statement couldn't be more false when looking at these baby pics!  So funny.  I had a good 1.6 lbs on him at least.  I was joking with him last week telling him I probably would have beat him up in the nursery.  He's just a dainty little thing :)  Who will Dawson look like?!?!  I can't wait to meet her!  Will she look like the chubby little Indian on the left or the skinny little white boy on the right?  Only time will tell!
Jack didn't have hair until he was about 1 or 2.  I had a some hair and it was dark.  Jack turned into a little toe head and had the prettiest head of blonde hair (and so handsome!).  I was blonde around Kindergarten/1st grade.  Could Dawson be a blonde?  Will she have her Dad's wide set nose?  Her mom's small eyes?  Will she be long or short?  Oh my goodness I'm so excited to meet her I can't stand it!  She's already the prettiest baby on the planet and I've only met her through Ultrasounds :)

No comments:

Post a Comment