Thursday, December 9, 2010

Who Say's "Designer" Has to Cost A Fortune?

I recently came across the Big Doggy Bling (BDB) store on www.etsy.com.  Can I please tell you that Etsy is my favorite website I have ever visited.  I have only known about the site for a year and I have ordered so many amazing things from different vendors.  A few weeks ago I was browsing BDB and I found the cutest Red, White, Black and Tan plaid collar for Tank.  I got to looking and HAD to order because it looked so much like Burberry's plaid, yet the cost was $20, not $200 (I once saw a Burberry Nova collar for that amount).  So now, Velcro Dog will be strutting the streets of Tulsa in style without breaking his parents bank!  If you have a "Big Doggy" go check out their online store.  BDB's slogan "Safety, comfort & Style, for Fashion Forward Dogs".  
Big Doggy Bling - Handmade Collars, Leashes, Harnesses & Accessories for Dogs that Crave Style!

No comments:

Post a Comment