Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Day - Night (Our Final Chapter of Christmas)

That night after the festivities at my Mom and Mike's house, we headed to my sister's.  She had everything decorated so perfectly and had AMAZING food ready for us.  My Dad joined us and it was a nice evening.  Lindsay made yummy Chicken Kiev (One of my Favorites growing up).  I DIE.  After we were done eating and cleaning up, we headed back to mom's to watch a Christmas movie.  Which didn't even happen.  Lindsay started trying to hook up Mom and Mike's new BluRay player while I just sat and watched.  Jack and Tank hit the hay early.  It was a long day but we had the best time with our families and are so blessed to be able to spend the holidays with them!  I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and remembered the real reason for the season.  The birth of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.
Christmas Day Evening in Moore

Billz

Dad and his Daughters

We look like shrimps compared to Jack and the Christmas Tree!

Cleaning up the kitchen.  Normally during this time, we are the only two you will find in here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment