Thursday, December 30, 2010

Kardashian News!

Okay, so I love the Kardashian's!  I love their original reality show Keeping Up With the Kardashian's and I love love Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami.  As many of you fellow Kardashian fans know, they recently came out with a tell all / table book.  I have yet to read this, but my friends Ande and Alexis are in the process as we speak!  They have been giving me the down low on the book, but I must get out and purchase soon!  And I am sure everyone knows about the new Kardashian reality show that will be coming out in January Kim and Kourtney Take New York!  BUT, as I was reading celebrity gossip today at work (yes, I do this at work, don't judge) I read two NEW bits of news that I thought everyone may be interested in:

   #1 Khloe and Lamar Odom are rumored to be in talks with E! in filming their own reality TV show:
The rumored E! spin-off will supposedly distance Khloe from the rest of the Kardashian fam 
and focus primarily on the couple's marriage.
Also rumored to be starring in the show will be Lamar's two childrenDestiny and Lamar Jr.


#2 Kim and Kayne West are collaborating together for her debut album:
According to a source, Kim and Kanye spent the day working with all-star music video 
director Hype Williams on a video for a single off of Kim's upcoming debut album.

(Source perezhilton.com)

Love 'em or hate 'em, the Kardashian's are here to stay!



No comments:

Post a Comment