Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring and Summer Wish List

This is a list of accessories.  I can't invest in clothing except for maternity - so here is a list of items that are fab that I can wear all spring and summer long - no matter what my waistline says:
Current Image 
Current Image 
A super fun color of Eddie flats!  Most comfy flat that has ever met my foot.  Reva's are for the birds.
Farmer's market tote 
This super cute straw tote to take to the pool.
Printed iPhone 4 case 
A nautical iPhone cover
Solid watch strap 
A bright watch strap for my Timex.
Serenity Stone Drops - Available to Ship 4/12/2012 
Super cute Stella&Dot earrings I have been swooning over.

Moby Green Whale - Dog Collar 
Designer Handmade Preppy Summer Lobster Lobstah Dog Collar (Style SMR29) New and Unique 
And of course Mr. Tank will need a new summer collar.... or two.  I love these whale and lobster collars.



1 comment:

  1. Very nice accessories shown above for summer. I like the footwear designs and its color are awesome. There are a lot of designer items available that comes along with a wide variety of accessories and items.

    ----------------------------------

    ReplyDelete