Friday, July 27, 2012

U.S.A.

My friend Sasha over at House Dressing Style had an Olympian Blue post today in honor of the Opening Ceremony tonight in London.  I thought I would follow her lead.  I love the summer Olympics, I love watching gymnastics in particular.  I used to want to be Shannon Miller.  I also LOVED red, white and blue. I had my room done in red, white and blue when I was younger.  My bedspread was Joe Boxer teddy bears wearing red, white and blue striped shirts.  I had a red headboard, white dresser with red and blue handles.  Needless to say, I love the U.S.A.  Lee Greenwood's "God Bless the USA" gets me every time.  Nerd alert?  Maybe :)

Here are some of my favorite red, white and blue items right now:
Western denim shirt



1 comment:

  1. Hi! Just wanted to leave my first comment, I have been following your blog for a while and just wanted to say I really enjoy your posts and your precious little bully boy!!! I love that you guys love your dog as much as we do and treat him like family! We have a boxer and she is our first born and well Im basically obsessed with her haha. Its nice to to know someone else shares the same love for their fur baby. Congrats on the baby girl, Im sure tank is going to be a great big brother. Many blessings from NC!
    P.S I do the same thing when I find Bella's fur on my clothing, totally not weird! ;)
    www.mrstessamessa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete