Monday, July 9, 2012

33 AND 34 Weeks.

Okay, so last week was hectic.  We had a holiday on a Wednesday then had to come BACK to work on Thursday.  When I arrived at work on Thursday, I actually thought it was Monday for probably an hour or two.  I'm not sure I'm a fan of Wednesday holidays.  Especially when then majority of my friends either don't work or took off work and were on vacation, at the lake, etc.

So I didn't blog at all last week.  I just sat at my desk and sulked apparently :)

Weeks 33 and 34 have gotten a little tiring.  I feel like I've been going, going, going lately and it's really starting to catch up with me!  Laying in bed at night, I'm having trouble flipping from side to side and getting up to go to the restroom.  Luckily Jack has become an excellent lower back rubber!  I've been kind of sore and achy in that region.  Other than a few aches and pains, I really do feel great..... Not too much longer until we get to meet our little doll.

The drapes for the nursery came in!  I'm so excited to show you all the room!  Just a few more little touches and I think I will be done.  I'm hoping to have it all wrapped up in the next week or two.  It already looks so good and I'm so happy with the way everything has turned out.  It's just what I have been envisioning!  The bedding came in and it's precious!  A friend of my mom's made it and she did a fantastic job!  I'll put her contact info up when I post pics of the nursery.  She's amazing and does fabulous work.

I'm debating when I should start washing Dawson's clothes, towels, blankets, etc.  Doing laundry is one of my top least favorite chores to do, so I'm sure I will drag that out as long as possible :)

This week I am 34 weeks and Dawson is about the size of a large cantaloupe.  Her skin is getting super soft and she's fattening up!
Here's an elevator pic of me from 33 weeks:




No comments:

Post a Comment