Friday, February 17, 2012

Baby Stuff!

I had a talk with Tank.  He said it would be okay if I devoted one day a week to the new baby on VelcroDog.  How generous of him!

On Monday I will be 14 weeks, so each Monday I will blog about baby updates, how I'm feeling/growing, etc.  It will also be a great way for me to look back and see everything Jack and I go through during this journey!

Speaking of my generous son Tank, I will leave you with a picture of the goodies he gave his coworkers for Valentine's Day this week.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend!  It's going to be a relaxing one for us, as we we will out of town the following two weekends.  Oh, we are going to New York in two weeks!  Feel free to leave me a comment if you know of any places we must go or things we must do! 

1 comment:

  1. I have a few suggestions for NYC
    - Freemans for brunch
    - I wanted to go to Kitchenette but didn't have time
    - Henri Bendel
    - Dylans Candy Bar (duh!)
    - Sweet Revenge = Cupcakes & Bar
    - C. Wonder (store)
    - MoMa (free admission Friday after 4 - plus Jack can grab a glass of wine upstairs if he wants)

    ReplyDelete