Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Zulily

I signed up for Zulily.com emails when I was pregnant with Jonathan.  They always have the most adorable children/baby things at great deals.  Today, they have the cutest animal rockers for $39.99 regular price $90.00!  Would be the best Christmas gift for your little one :)

But that's not why I am posting today.  I am posting because they also have a fabulous deal for Tiny Prints!  For $20, you can get $40 worth of Holiday Cards, Holiday Thank You Notes or Holiday Gift Tags!  What a deal!!!  We send out Christmas cards every year, so this will come in handy.  I purchased mine this morning!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I did a post about Zulily today also! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw that! I love Zulily! They have such great things :) Tell Gouda that Tank says hello!

    ReplyDelete