Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

From Hef and Crystal, his "Runaway Bride"

No, I don't normally go out of the house in a leotard and fishnets.  I also don't normally pick a Halloween outfit that make people think I want to be a sex kitten.  This idea of Hef's Runaway Bride came to me one night when I was about to fall asleep and I decided to do it the next day!  I started ordering pieces of our costumes and then it dawned on me...... Do I really have to nerve to wear a leotard?  With no pants?  I just went for it and I think it turned out pretty cute and Jack looks great with that head of grey :) - Although, I had to explain to a lot of people that I wasn't just a Playboy Bunny.  I was a "RUNAWAY BRIDE!"

We went to a Ghoul Gala that some of our friends hosted.  This was their 3rd year for the party but our first year to attend!  It was so much fun!  A couple of friends also came to town for the party!

I hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween!  Pics of VelcroDog to come!  Can anyone guess what he will be?  I will give you a hint: He's going to have a Happy Halloweenie!
Ande: The Chiquita Banana Lady, Mary: The Bag Lady (Not quite sure?) and Lindsay, who also happens to be my sister!: The Doctor

Britni: Where's Waldo and Natalie: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Lisbeth Salander)






No comments:

Post a Comment