Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Just A Few Things

This past week I received the most beautiful Christmas ornament in the mail from one of my dear friends.  She wrote the most touching note with it as well.  I will forever keep that note and of course, every Christmas to come, I will look at this ornament and Jack and I will remember our sweet angel baby as we decorate our tree.
This past week I also had my very first ORDER!  An old friend contacted me about making a onesie and burp cloth for a friends baby.  Since I live in Tulsa and she doesn't, I also delivered it up to the hospital.  I think they turned out cute and I even sewed the pink ruffle on myself!  This was the first time I had sewn since 7th grade home-ec.  
Saturday night my Sooners lost to Texas Tech.  It was heartbreaking.  Before the game started, our power went out for about 2 hours due to storms.  Since my wonderful mother sells Scentsy, I hardly had any candles in the house!  Luckily I was able to find four and we also lit our gas fireplace.  If you are interested in Scentsy, you can order from my mom HERE.  There are so many wonderful Fall and Winter scents.  Every time I have people over, they comment on how good our house smells.  Thanks, Mom :)
We also went to the pumpkin patch and carved pumpkins.  I tried to get fancy (naturally) and broke my pumpkin, but Jack's "STUDZ" -Fantasy Football Name- turned out great!!!  Tank had a blast time at the pumpkin patch.  He was so popular!
Tonight we are eating chicken and dumplings!  It's getting chilly here in Tulsa and I don't mind it one bit!  I will let you know how they turn out.  This will be my first time making it!  I am also going to post a couple of recipes I have made recently that turned out yummy and they are SO EASY!
Happy Wednesday!
5 Days Until Halloween!


1 comment:

  1. You guys are the cutest ever! Did I see roses in the background of one of those pics? Xoxo

    ReplyDelete