Thursday, October 21, 2010

What's Been Going on Lately..... In Pictures

I purchased this new Dylan's candy bar table book.  I love this book.  It reminds me of my girls trip to NYC that we took back in college.  great memories!
I made my first batch of Pumpkin Bread.  
Eating Cheese and Crackers in bed.... Someone wanted some cheese!

Tank and Hef waiting on the Pizza Guy.

I never thought I would be the kind of runner that ran so far I would have to buy one of these.  It's amazing what you can do if you just put your mind to it.

Homemade Blueberry Cupcakes.  Just kidding, I made them from a box.  I just wanted to show off my Happy Everything Platter.  Oh and the cute napkins "What happens tonight will show up on Facebook tomorrow".

So pretty!  Took a trip to Under The Sun for some Fall Flowers!

I recently made chicken enchiladas.  Super yumm.  I layered them in a casserole dish instead of rolling them up.  Great recipe given to me by my mom's sister-in-law Debbie.
Mary sent me these evil eye bracelets this week!  I love them for two reasons.  #1 they remind me of my grandmother.  She use to have quite a few evil eye pieces around her house. #2 Mary called them our friendship bracelets.  Thanks, MARY GREEN!

Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup!  Great recipe from the Food Network
It's Fall!  Mother T had a bale of hay last year, so I thought I should steal the idea this year.  How great are the pumpkins?  They were CHEAP too!




Okay, that is all for now!  Happy Thursday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment