Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tulsa Run

This Saturday Jack and I will be running in the Tulsa Run, along with a few friends.  My friends Natalie and Emily and I have all been training since somewhere around July.  I never thought I would be able to run the distances I have been running the past few months.  It just goes to show how your body is capable of doing just about anything you push yourself to do.  This weekend's run is 9.3 miles (15K).  The girls and I have not only decided to run in the Tulsa Run this weekend, we are actually going to take it one more step and run in the Route 66 Half Marathon in November, which is 13.1 miles!!!  But let's not get ahead of ourselves.  Item #1 up for business, complete this weekend's race.  Here is the map of the route we will be taking:


After the run, we plan on celebrating with lunch and cocktails on a patio!  Then, watch the Sooners dominate Colorado that night!  Anyone in the Tulsa area, feel free to come out and support us at the finish line!

1 comment: