Monday, January 30, 2012

Scentsy!

Hi Everyone!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  I wanted to mention that my Mom (you can call her Mother T) sells Scentsy Wickless Candles!  I am a firm believer in these things.  I have a few warmers and when they are turned on at my house, you can't even tell that we live with a 50 pound VelcroDog!  Jack and I also live in an older 1940's house, so it tends to have a muggy smell every so often.  Scentsy is safe, as it doesn't have a flame.  It also doesn't cause the black soot you find on your walls on moving day around your big painting that hung above your favorite candle.  Some of my favorite scents are Echo, Simply Irresistible, Luna, Havana Cabana, White Tea and Cactus... who are we kidding, my list could go on and on.  I had my mom write up a little blog "flyer" if you will.  There are some specials going on in February and new scents coming out soon!  I have posted her website link on my sidebar if you are interested in ordering!  Feel free to message me if you have any questions.


SCENTSY!!!
In February almost every product is an extra 10% off. 

The new spring/summer scents and warmers come out March 1st.  These are some of the prettiest warmers that have come out!  Scentsy warmers are all hand-made.  You will love the new Spring/Summer Scents.

Coming in May......Body lotions with shea butter and washer and dryer disks..........all come in your favorite scentsy scents. 

Want to start your own Scentsy business Join for $99!  

Visit my web site www.goodloe.scentsy.us 

No comments:

Post a Comment