Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Skinny Eater?

....I think not.  I love me some chicken tenders and fries!  If I could eat those every day of the week, I would.

I am writing today to tell you all about this website that my friend Allison told me about.  I am sure it has been around forever and I am just jumping on the bandwagon late, but that seems to be how I do things....

It's called SkinnyTaste.com!  Jack and I have made two different things from there that we absolutely LOVED and we don't feel too bad eating it for dinner because we found the recipes on this oh-so-skinny website :)

Last week we made the Baked Chicken Parm it was DELICIOUS and this week we made the Thai Fried Rice. It was by far one of my favorite things I have made in a long time.  So easy and the taste was wonderful!  Here is a picture below of our creation from last night - we will definitely be making this again.  I think I need a wok :)  We subbed the tomatoes for sprouts.

But it's not all healthy and greens at our house.  We love meat and had burgers on Monday night with sauteed onions, crispy bacon and sharp freshly grated cheddar cheese.  Ahh hmmmm.

Happy Hump Day and Happy Eating!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that website! I blogged about it a while back! Love love love it! I need to eat more off that website and less off the burger menu...I AM A SUMO!
    XOXOXO!

    ReplyDelete