Wednesday, January 26, 2011

That's What I Love About Sunday's

What are Sunday's like at your house?  Normally, for Jack and I, it is a time to get stuff done at the end of the weekend.  In the Spring, we like to be outside working in the yard or cooking out.  In the summer, we like to pull our little TV outside and layout and watch golf.  Fall, well, you know..... NFL Football on Sunday's.  Now that we are in the dead of winter and Football is winding down (sadly), what else is there to do on Sunday (besides going to church)?  The Judd's answer: gorge your stomach with all of the food it can handle.  See below a few pics of what Jack and I ate this past Sunday.  I want to take a moment to THANK my parents for my good genes and wonderful metabolism.
Dinner:  I guess a 20" pizza and cheesy bread might have been a little too aggressive of an order.  The box wouldn't even fit in our fridge.
Breakfast of Champions:  Chicken Fried Steak, Scrambled Eggs, Potatoes, and Two Pancakes.  But Ma'am, could I please get a DIET coke.  I am trying to watch my weight :)  And to answer your question, YES, Jack and I each ordered our own whole meal.  

No comments:

Post a Comment