Friday, September 3, 2010

Random Morning Post

Hey there!  Who watched some college football last night?  I know for sure that my husband did!  I watched a few snaps but was too busy super cleaning for company this weekend.  I am so excited for tomorrow!  I get chills thinking about OU running out onto Owen Field.  Boomer Sooner!  The weather is going to be fabulous, I am stoked.

In other news, my Dad was on the computer this morning and we chatted for a few minutes.  He was looking for a hummus recipe.  Haha, yes, this caught me completely by surprise as well.  For a guy who normally likes steaks and chili, he doesn't really strike me as the hummus type.  I sent him a link to the Pioneer Woman.  Anyone looking for a simple hummus recipe, this one looks great - http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009/05/classic-hummus/

Also this morning, while I was busy getting my daily dose of celebrity gossip, I came across this short video.  This explains to all of my friends why I love country music so much.  Taylor Swift signed autographs for 14.5 hours at the CMA Festival.  How awesome is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment