Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's That Time Of Year!!!

Yes, this weekend I am going to decorate my house for FALL (even though it is still holding a steady 90 degrees outside).  Today is the first day of Fall.  This time of the year brings us so many things: pumpkin patches, football, chili, falling leaves, pumpkin spice lattes, cooler weather.... I could go on.  But the number on thing that fall brings me is ----- CHRISTMAS EXCITEMENT!!!!


I had to give the blog a little face lift in celebration for Christmas only being 93 days away.  Soon people will be buying trees, blaring Johnny Mathis & Mariah Carey and lighting candles that smell of pine.  So if you are having a tough time making it through your work day, head over to VELCRO DOG and listen to a few Christmas tunes.  Let's all get a little Christmas pep in our step!  After all, this is the most wonderful time of the year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment