Thursday, February 4, 2010

Everyone Has A Guardian Angel, I Call Mine Mom...

Ever since the first time I heard that quote, I have used it as my own.  I made my mom a bench for mother's day one year and painted that quote on it.  In my book of wedding pictures that quote is used under a picture of my mom and I..... I just love it because it is so TRUE!  My mom is my guardian angel.  She is ALWAYS there for me, always looking out for me, would do ANYTHING in the world for me.... You get the picture.  I love Mother T.....

Last night Mom was in a car accident she was THANKFULLY able to walk away from.  She could have been seriously hurt, but luckily being the strong Christian woman she is and having such strong FAITH, God was sitting in the passengar seat of her car and she was unharmed.  I keep praying and thanking God for protecting her.  I ask that each of you reading this blog keep my mom in your prayers as she fights through the soreness and bruises.

Go hug your mom today, or give her a call and just tell her you love her.  Nobody is guarenteed tomorrow so don't take today for granted....

No comments:

Post a Comment