Thursday, March 17, 2011

Things That Are Awesome

I love when I find things that are awesome that I know other people will think are awesome, too.  You know the feeling, you forward a really hilarious email to a bunch of friends and they all respond loving it.  Or you wear a certain article of clothing and everyone comments, asking where you purchased it and telling you how cute it is.  Well, today my friends, today I am about to share something with you that is AWESOME.

I love pups and I love people who love their pups as much as I do.  Spoiling Tank is one of my favorite things to do.  He has toys he has never played with, bones that have never been chewed, yet I still buy treats and little goodies for him all the time.  Well, I came across this website today that I think will be able to help out my Puppy Purchasing Addiction.  You have all heard of the Groupon deals and the Living Social deals, well, today I found one especially for our furry little friends!  That's right - it's called Doggy Loot and you can sign up for the emails here!  I am so excited and have already received my first deal.  Today buy a $20 PETCO gift card for $10!  You can't beat that!  Thank you Doggy Loot!

No comments:

Post a Comment