Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Getting Tank Ready for Baby

Jack and I have been joking that Tank has been extra snuggly with me lately.  I was browsing baby websites and came across this article on getting your pets ready for a new baby and it said that pet's can pick up on hormonal changes and there is a good chance that pets know you are pregnant even before you know!  Maybe this is why Tank has been so lovey to me?  He is trying to get to know his new brother or sister!  There are some great pointers/tips on this website for any of you who may be expecting your first child soon and want to get your "furry child" accustom to everything before the new baby arrives.  If only it could tell me how to train Tanker to change diapers :)

2 comments:

  1. HI! I just stumbled upon your blog and HAD to comment because we also have a Bully and bulldogs are just the absolute BEST! We have two kids ~ a 5 and 3 year old and we had Dozer, our bulldog, before either of them were born and he was our BABY! He is the most AMAZING dog EVER with the kids!! They are such wonderful dogs to have with babies and kids and a family and our kids love, love, love Dozer!! Your bully, I am sure, will be just the same! :)
    Our blog is www.thecarnesifamily.blogspot.com if you want to check out Dozer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thank you so much for visiting! I checked out your blog - Dozer and your kiddos are so cute! I am glad to hear how great bulldogs are with kids! I have heard they are, I mean how could they not be? They are such lovers! Come back and check-in any time. I am hoping to post updates all during my pregnancy and after! It is such an exciting time!

    ReplyDelete