Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mr. Spoiled

I would say out of everything I buy on a monthly basis, I spend the most money on decor / stuff for my house and VELCRO DOG.  Yes, Tank is so spoiled, but I love it.  I have really calmed down a lot, though.  Last year I was buying him a new $39 collar every month it seemed like (shhhh!  Don't tell Jack, I tell him they are like $20).  And don't even get me started on the amount of toys this kid has.  Every time I go to Pet's Mart I come home with a little something special for him.  It's no wonder I am his favorite parent :)

I recently came across this website for Dog Duvet's called Molly Mutt.  I know it sounds cheesy, but the concept is wonderful.  You fill your own dog bed with old shirts, blankets, etc.  This is not only easier to clean, but you aren't buying a new dog bed every 6 months!  You can purchase different covers or "duvet's" to change around your look as well.  By having a reusable, re-washable dog bed, Molly Mutt is also helping keep old dog beds and things we throw out, out of our landfills.

Check out the website here:
http://www.mollymutt.com/

I think Velcro Dog would enjoy a new bed!  Especially if it was stuffed with his mom and dad's old shirts!

Speaking of spoiled dogs, Tank's friend Ella got a new necklace and tag today:














PEACE!

1 comment: