Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Memorial Weekend 2010

Most Memorial Weekends, you would more than likely find me at the lake..... Not this year.  We are headed North to CHICAGO for a weekend of fun with friends!  I have been to Chicago a few times and have never really experienced the city.  Jack's sister lives in Wilmette, just outside of the city, so we normally just stick around that area.  Not this weekend.  This weekend I am prepared to be a full blown TOURIST!  Luckily a boat tour is on our list of things to do, as well as "Second City" comedy club and the Cubs vs. Cardinals game on Saturday.  Jack keeps preparing me for the baseball game telling me that it is like "OU/Texas".  It better not be let down, Jack!!!  Apparently Cubs vs Cards is a HUGE rivalry, and me being.... well, not a baseball follower..... I was not aware of this.  Luckily for Jack, I am into football, but other sports not so much.... BUT, I do love drinking beers, good weather and game day hotdogs :)  HELLO, SIGN ME UP!!!

In other news, Velcro Dog turns 2 on Sunday!  I can't believe how much he has changed.  I will be picking him up a birthday souvenir in Chicago.  Luckily Jack and I get back to Tulsa on Sunday night, so we will be able to spend the evening with our little baby boy.

I hope everyone has a SAFE and HAPPY Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment