Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter

To many, Easter means different things.  As a Christian, I celebrate it as the day that Jesus rose from the tomb.  He died on the cross to save me from my sins, was buried in the tomb and rose again....  I have heard the story for years and know what it means, I am a believer.  To others Easter is a day when a big bunny rabbit comes along and hides eggs in the front yard and all around the house.  Some might get lucky and find a prize egg with money stashed inside.  It's a day for you and your sisters to all get dressed up in the same puff painted bunny decal shirt your mom made you the week before.  Then there are people who don't recognize or celebrate the holiday at all.  Which is a shame, because if you don't celebrate Easter in ANY WAY, then you are probably missing out on these puppies:














Why is the Reese's Egg so much better than the original Reese's Cup?  Does it have to do with the shape?  More Peanut Butter?  The chocolate is softer?  What is it that attracts me to these little dudes.  I swear I could eat ten in one day (not could but have).  The same goes with the Reese's Christmas Trees.  Yum, they bring joy to my tummy.  But, if I had to pick a favorite it would be the incredible Egg.  It's such a joy.  Everyone stop on your way home from work and pick up a bag today.  I promise you won't eat just one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment