Monday, July 18, 2011

Manic Monday

I am having one of those Mondays.

I like to use the self check-out at the grocery store.  I think it is so easy to use and I like having my groceries tidy in their sacks.  I put cold stuff all together in sacks, eggs and bread always in a different sack than the rest.  Cans and bottles in a sack, you get the picture.

Today during lunch I went to the grocery store.  Hurrying around because I only have an hour.  I get all of our groceries for the week, checkout, I have all of my bags back in my cart to take out, reach in my purse... You guessed it, no wallet.  I went to the pool on Sunday and threw my wallet in my beach bag.  I don't like taking my purse to the pool, but I like having money just in case and my ID.  Today I was frantically looking through my purse for a debit card or credit card that might have slipped out of my wallet.  I just wanted to pay - I didn't care what form of payment it was.

I am now back at work, grocery-less.  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment