Monday, May 23, 2011

Weekend Pics!

This weekend was LONG - that is definitely not a complaint!  I love those weekends that feel long and you get so much accomplished.  We had a garage sale on Saturday and were able to get rid of a lot of junk.  A few garage sale customers asked Jack and I if we were moving and it was so fun to tell them "No, we have a baby on the way and we are trying to clean up and make room for baby stuff!"  Most of the things we didn't end up selling, I took over to Good Will.

When Jack left our house to go get change for the Garage Sale and some Donuts, I wasn't scared at all being there by myself.  I had my garage sale guard dog watching out for creepers.

19 weeks today!  The ticker at the top of my blog is a week off.  The bump is growing!
This bar on Brookside down the street from where we live blocked off the street on Saturday to set up sand volleyball!  I thought it was such a fun idea.  I had to snap a pic!
If he isn't going to use his pool to lay in, he might as well use it as an over-sized water bowl!
Our Garage Sale!  Started at 6am (I thought that is what time all garage sales started..... Apparently I was wrong)!
These two pictures are not from this weekend.  I just love them though.  Tank already loves his baby sister/brother so much.  Always snuggling with my belly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment