Monday, April 11, 2011

April Happenings...

So, it is only the second full week of April and I have already done a ton of fun stuff!  For starters, I took my sister to see Kenny Chesney for her 30th birthday.  I think I have mentioned a time or two that I L.O.V.E. country music.  My sister, Lindsay, shares the same excitement.  Here we are at the concert a couple weeks ago.

Aunt Lindsay also brought along a onesie she bought for baby Judd
It reads I Love Kenny Chesney, Just Like My Aunt!
This month also marked the 1st birthday of mine and Jack's God-daughter, Grace.  Her Mom and Dad threw a wonderful pink and green themed party fit for a princess.  Here is Grace and my best friend Nicole below.

Last but not least, we had a minor accident this month.  VelcroDog was playing a little too hard and got his toenail stuck in a patio chair.  He had to have his toenail removed today, but all is A-OK!  His super cool green bandage comes off this evening and his nail will grow back like normal.  
His trip home from the Vet.  Could he be any cuter?

No comments:

Post a Comment