Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Quiz

idea from thewiegands.com

1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Hot chocolate with Marshmallows!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Hmm.  When I was little, he sat them by our fireplace next to our stockings.  Santa hasn't been to my house in awhile.  Where have you gone, Santa?  Mainly all gifts are wrapped now.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White but next year I think I want to add colored!
4. Do you hang mistletoe? nope.
5. When do you put your decorations up? The Saturday or Sunday after Thanksgiving.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Texas Trash & Apple Pie & Stuffing
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Listening to Johnny Mathis and decorating our Christmas tree the Sunday after Thanksgiving and ordering Mazzio's pizza.  Every. Year.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? My mom and older sister told me in the parking lot of a grocery store by my grandmothers house.  I think I was a little old and they started laughing when I said he was real.  They couldn't believe I still believed.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes :) 
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? silver and gold bulbs with a bunch of collected ornaments.
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? LOVE it and wish for it!
12. Can you ice skate? I think I have once or twice.  I'm sure I would be a little rusty now.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Hmmm... yes.
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Being with the ones I love.  Celebrating the birth of Jesus.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Apple Pie and 4 Layer Delight
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Driving around looking at lights!
17. What tops your tree? a bow
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? Giving!  I LOVE buying for people.
19. Candy canes: yuck or yummy? Yummy.  
20. Favorite Christmas show? Miracle on 34th Street, Charlie Brown Christmas, my list could go on and on and on...
21. Saddest Christmas song? Song and Movie - The Christmas Shoes.  OMGoodness!
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? Anything Johnny Mathis.  I also adore Dolly Parton's Hard Candy Christmas.  

No comments:

Post a Comment